Today was Jude's last day at Jacaranda Tree Montessori Class and we are feeling a bit nostalgic around here. Pete and I both accompanied him today, while Rachel took Maeve for a walk around Vondelpark. There were a couple moments when I thought for sure Pete was going to cry. I did my best to suppress my emotions. Life is going to be filled with our kids moving on from classes, teachers, friends and I need to keep my sentimentality in check or it's going to be a long 18 years!
Jude started when he was just 7 months old. Back when he just sat and scooched around. He took his first large walking trip across the room there just after his 1st birthday. Jude looks forward to "Mone's" class every week, in recent months donning his yellow Thursday days of the week socks, which we remember because Simone is so sunny.
We are very excited for Jude to start school in August, but are definitely sad to see this great chapter of his life come to an end.
 |
| Jude at the end of his first session around 10 months |
 |
| Around 13 months |
 |
| Around 18 months |
 |
| Around 2 years |
 |
| With Simone |
No comments:
Post a Comment