While I take a ton of family photos, it had been 4 years since we'd taken professional family photos and I was itching to do it again! ISA dad, Simon, whom I'd taken a photography class with does lovely family sessions and we jumped on a discount he was offering for fall shoots. The stars aligned for us to do the shoot on our anniversary and while it was cold, gray and drizzly at times, the colors along the canals were at their peak.
Since it had been so long since we'd done family photos, I should have prepped the kids better (aka thought of a really good bribe for good behavior). Lesson learned. They were whinny and pulling ridiculous faces about 90% of the time. Simon managed to get some good ones regardless (and work photo editing magic when needed!).
Memories of this beautiful city during COVID lockdown captured!












No comments:
Post a Comment