Saturday, November 5, 2022

Kröller- Müller Museum with Oma and Opa

This was my second visit to the Kröller-Müller museum in the Hoge Veluwe National Park with Oma and Opa. We booked a weekend at a vacation park near Zwolle and left early on Friday to spend the day at the museum before meeting Pete and the kids after school. It was a beautiful fall day and we had a yummy lunch in the outdoor cafe before setting off to explore the sculpture gardens and indoor art. A few days prior, I had met another genetic counselor who is Dutch, but studied in the US. She was back to visit family and had looked me up to chat about life as a GC abroad. Imagine my surprise when I ran into her in the Van Gogh gallery of the museum! In addition to the museum, there are also free bikes to cycle through the park. I did a short ride before it was time to leave. 







There is a lot of modern art in the museum, but I was there for the Van Goghs!





I love the colors in this one! 




No comments:

Post a Comment