To end my trip home, I had some much needed girl time with two of my oldest friends. It was almost a repeat of our reunion two years ago, minus Aimee and her baby boy (and minus the two 2 year olds). With Maeve being the only kiddo and Nana and Pops willing and able to watch her, I had a lot of "me" time with the girls. It all felt very indulgent and I loved it. Most indulgent of all were two amazing meals out at trendy spots in Miami. Add to that all of the mint chocolate chip ice cream, mac and cheese from a box, cheddar cheese, chex mix and other American delicacies and I was in heaven :)
![]() |
| Dressed and ready for meal # 1 at Michael's Geniune |
We hit up Miami beach (spring break baby). Not warm enough for swimming in my opinion, but so nice to sit on the beach and read and people watch.
Second night out in Wynwood to see the walls (murals) followed by 10 courses at Kyu Miami. Yum! We'd like to think we are hip enough for Miami, but feel like we don't quite fit in.
Now that the reunion tradition has been well established, I hope that we can keep it going every few years!
















No comments:
Post a Comment