Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Travel Therapy

Some people have retail therapy, I have travel therapy. Or to be more accurate, "travel booking therapy." Last week's tax verdict blew, so I took to the interwebs to plan out some trips for us to look forward to. The timing was great because the cheap airlines had just released their spring/early summer fares and I was ready to pounce! Of course Pete has suggested that to counter the effects of losing our tax benefit, we could travel less, but where would be the fun in that?? And at prices like these, I don't feel like we need to quite yet!

Airfare for a family of four:

Fall Break to Bordeaux: $274

Image result for dordogne
Source: France Voyage

February Break to Lisbon: $350
Image result for Lisbon
Source: Venturists

Easter Break to Naples: $350
Image result for Amalfi Coast
Source: MyLittleAdventure

May weekend in Krakow: $260
Image result for Krakow
Source: Trip101

Early Summer to Mallorca: $308

Related image
Source: Holidayguru.ie

Ahhh... I'm feeling better already!

No comments:

Post a Comment