It was not clear if the castle was open to visitors or not, so I look forward to returning for a proper tour. The grounds were really stunning!
Monday, December 3, 2018
Kasteel de Haar Country and Christmas Fair
The week of Thanksgiving, Kasteel de Haar hosted their annual Christmas market. I'd been interested to go to the festival at this castle outside of Utrecht for a few years now. The opportunity to go as part of an ISA parent cultural outing proved the perfect opportunity. We bundled up and carpooled down, spending the day browsing the stalls, drinking gluhwein and getting to know each other better. I had a lot of fun looking, but wasn't much in the shopping mood so only got a few ornaments.
It was not clear if the castle was open to visitors or not, so I look forward to returning for a proper tour. The grounds were really stunning!
It was not clear if the castle was open to visitors or not, so I look forward to returning for a proper tour. The grounds were really stunning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment