There were a few cringe worthy moments. Pete's ridiculous grin while biking through the bos and certain facial expressions (see the below screen shots that friends sent to him below). Me wishing I had listened to my mom growing up and didn't slouch so much! Overall though, we were really happy with the editing and how we were portrayed.
Speaking of editing, having spent 5 solid 10+ hour days filming (1 in New York and 4 in Amsterdam), it was crazy to see that all cut down to 22 minutes. Our lovely Brooklyn rooftop send off scene was all of 2 seconds as were many of the things we did with Jude. Poor Jude, kid has food all over his face in half the shots. But we still think he looked so cute on camera and loved seeing his baby signing in one of the scenes. What a fun thing for him to have to look back on!
We had a viewing party with a group of Pete's coworkers last Friday night and it was fun to see what parts they laughed at. I imagine we'll be watching it many more times as other Amsterdam friends come to see it. In case you missed it, if the episode ever turns up online, we will let you know! Though I am content knowing that it isn't that widely accessible :)
We are contractually obligated to not say much more about the whole thing, but I will say this. On the weekends now, I really want to go into the city to explore and Pete is happy to hang at our home in the suburbs :) We, of course, end up going into the city. As our male producer said with disbelief during filming, "on this show it seems the wife always get her way." To which I replied, "you obviously aren't married yet."
No comments:
Post a Comment