Our dear friends the Keatings left Amsterdam last week after 7 years abroad and it definitely hasn't sunk in yet. They were the rare find where Courtney and I were good friends, Pete and Karl were good friends and Jude and Coen were best buds. Given time, I'm sure Maeve and Cy would have hit it off as well! Every time I pass through Roelof Hartplein I'm going to want to stop by their ground floor apartment. I met Courtney as the friend of a co-worker of a friend of a friend from college. Got that?! They are off to the Best coast and will be sorely missed!
The guys got together for drinks and Courtney gathered her friends for a heartfelt going away dinner. And then last Sunday, we had a final family playdate. Jude wore his t-shirt with a heart, "So Coen knows I love him." Balls of energy those two! And a goodbye hug for the ages.
 |
| Final goodbyes at the Nellie Wilson show |
 |
| At Fink |
 |
| And then they spun each other round and round and round!! |
And how could I have forgotten to include the cutest little bud video of all time. This was taken on King's Day when we tried to get the boys to nap together in Coen's room. You can guess how that turned out :) We could hear them giggling and talking on the monitor so we video taped it!
https://youtu.be/TUeBqVhllo0
❤️❤️
ReplyDelete