Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Baby at the Beach: Marbella

The Durneys are loving sunny Southern Spain! Opa and Oma generously gave us one of their timeshare weeks, which we exchanged for the Marriott Marbella Beach Resort. I had been searching exchange availability for Pete's holiday week for Southern Spain and was mostly finding smaller hotels, set off the beach. I felt so fortunate to search again one evening and see a unit available at the Marriott. After quickly skimming the trip advisor reviews, I knew we should act quickly and book it. It is really a beautiful resort with all of the amenities we could want. We can see a sliver of the Mediterranean from the balcony of our one bedroom unit and we have direct access to the beach.  

It was a joy to bring Jude down there on our first day to let him explore the sand and dip his toes in the water. He went charging in until he realized how cold it was! 












No comments:

Post a Comment