Pre-school promises lots more gym time and adding music and art classes to their weekly schedule. We received the teacher/instructor introduction letter yesterday and after reading everyone's bios, I am impressed and feeling like Jude is in the best hands.
I'd be remiss if I didn't also congratulate this hard working teacher on his first day of school! Pete's 1st day of his 13th year teaching! How are we old enough to have done 13 years of anything?!
For the past week, Maeve has been toddling all over the house, I think looking for Jude and Pete, not understanding why they aren't home all the time still. We had a lot of great Maeve and mommy time in the past week (post to follow), but I know she misses her boys. Her excitement when they come home is amazing!
![]() |
| "Why do they have to go?!" |
![]() |
| With Kim and Irene |
![]() |
| Exploring his new classroom |
It turned into a beautiful day so we enjoyed it in our garden and then with a bike ride through the polders behind our house. We did a bit of a "nature walk" though our tired kiddos mostly wanted to be carried. I forgot how gorgeous the sky is here!

The second day today was also a success. The hardest part was convincing Maeve to leave! She's doing great with her walking and was all over the place! Here's to a great year in the Rabbit class!

![]() |
| "I can stay, right mom" |










No comments:
Post a Comment