The tile museum is housed in a former convent just outside of downtown. After my successful tile class, I have a dream of creating my own custom tiles one day for a feature in our home. There was a lot of inspiration to be had here!
![]() |
| Lisbon in tiles. A fraction of the size of the city panorama they had on display. |
The kids were having fun over at the aquarium and we met up after to play in the Jardins de Agua (water gardens) and have some yummy pizza lunch. This area was well out of town, but had a lot of other cool things that you could spend an entire day seeing: science museum, ariel cable car, gardens. I love that Maeve naps, but I also look forward to the time when our schedule isn't dictated by it! We had a wonderful Portuguese history lesson from our Uber driver on the way home though!
I needed to pick up my tile and Pete found a vintage clothing store he wanted check out so we took tram 28 one last time and had a low key afternoon at the playground. Then we bused back to the Time Out Market to get some dinner, thankfully sans tantrums this time!
![]() |
| Maeve was hilarious this trip, going down slides on her belly and loving it. |
![]() |
| Jude's become quite the climber! |



























No comments:
Post a Comment