We were visiting Southern Spain during Carnival and the neighboring towns had special events as a result. We didn't make it to any of the parades, but did end our trip in Marbella, where one of the picturesque town plazas had been turned into a free, children's fair with bouncy castles, a mechanical bull, face painting and crafts. After a long time letting the kids have their fun, we headed into the old town to explore the charming buildings and narrow streets.
We stopped in the picturesque Plaza de los Naranjos for a delicious Spanish lunch and final pitcher of sangria. What I wouldn't give to be back in the sunshine on that day.
![]() |
| I remember taking pictures of baby Jude around this fountain. |
I had a late night flight with the kids and a heck of a time getting two tired kids through the airport and out to the Uber in the cold with our stuff. Vacation is definitely over. For a very long time...















No comments:
Post a Comment