Monday, July 15, 2019

Girls' Weekend in London!

After Mallorca, Rach went back to London with Jessica and Matt and I joined them for a girls' weekend before the start of our family vacation in Northern England. I took the train on the 4th of July and arrived in time for a rooftop BBQ at their rental in Clapham South. 


When organizing our visit, Jessica asked what we'd like to do in London. Without the kids, I was looking forward to just seeing cute neighborhoods and summer flowers and spending time with the girls, which we did on Friday walking through Primrose Hill and Regent's Park.

A little dose of urban in an otherwise charming, old neighborhood. 
Such colorful houses! 
Charming playground location!
Smelled so good! 
View from the top of Primrose Hill
Lovely Regent's Canal







Entrance to the Rose Garden



Pre dinner drinks and snacks on the roof. 


Dinner out at Sorella. My friend Sarah from Amsterdam who moved to London joined us for a fun night out! 






No comments:

Post a Comment