November in Photos:
 |
| Giselle at the National Ballet with Dana and Sophie |
 |
| Never too early to start making homemade Christmas gifts- bath salts and perfumes |
A very fun museum night. Drinks at Hillary's and dancing at the Rijks museum with the 4th grade parent crowd. Silent disco and live, roaming, interactive DJ in the main lobby. I didn't want to go!
 |
| I love when the festive lights go up in the city. They go on early November and stay on through February. |
 |
| More elf work! |
 |
| She's mastered pancakes |
So exciting- the Northern lights were visible from our house! They expect this to be a very active year and I'm here for it.
 |
| Beautiful skies at sunset, too! |
 |
| Two nights later, the aurora was back (or so we thought: the news claimed it was light pollution. stunning either way!) |
It was a busy month with two back-to-back long weekend trips away (
Madrid on my own and
London with the fam). We missed the majority of Pete's cousin, Ben's Amsterdam visit, but saw him the night before he flew home.
Very exciting- Maeve was invited to swim for her A diploma on Thanksgiving (during in-school swimming). We'd watched Jude swim for his B last year on Thanksgiving so it is starting to feel like a tradition!
I had a nasty cold on Thanksgiving so sadly our plans to host Melissa and Scott were cancelled. We had the turkey and everything! We cooked it for Friendsgiving over the weekend instead. It was Dominos for Thanksgiving dinner!
 |
| With all of the travel, I'd missed seeing the evolution of fall in the city. |
 |
| Friendsgiving at Amy and Cory's. |
 |
| SA + FR + US + Mexican! |
No comments:
Post a Comment