We returned to Tuscany for our April break and I was so excited for the trip! We had such a great time the first time around with Nana and Pops. But since then, it felt like we needed to see other parts of Italy before returning to a place we'd already been. All of our trips to Italy have been wonderful, but there is just a special kind of magic in Tuscany. We told each other that we should have come back sooner!
I booked cheap flights to Pisa and then spent some time researching kid-friendly agriturismos. Because while I just wanted to sit in the sun sipping wine and admiring the scenery for a week, we knew we needed more to keep the kids happy. We'd greatly enjoyed where we'd stayed the first time, but didn't think it had enough for bigger kids. I booked us a very affordable 3-bedroom apartment at Agriturismo Diacceroni, which looked to have a lot of fun things to do. We invited Oma and Opa to join us and had such a wonderful week.
There was a heatwave when we arrived and we took advantage with some time at the pool before the welcome buffet dinner.














No comments:
Post a Comment