With our early Spring, we beelined it to the tulip fields the day after we returned from Tuscany to see the beauties before they were all headed. No better remedy for post-vacay blues! Some fields were already past peak, but we still found some stunning fields. I love that every year, we just drive around and discover new fields to photograph.
 |
| The first field was past its prime |
 |
| This one was peak! |
 |
| Still some hyacinths |
 |
| How many Maeve's do you see?? |
 |
| Our final stop was a very touristy bulb shop. The kids enjoyed the very rickety swing! |
The Let's Amsterdam social group planned an outing to Keukenhof. It had been three years since I'd visited during COVID and I was excited to go back. The weather did not cooperate so we didn't last long, but still fun to take in the splendor for a few hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment