Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Jumpin' Jumperoo!

When visitors come over from the states, we will inevitably think of things that they could bring us that we can't find here. Toiletries, small baby items, etc. Well, I might have gone a little far with my request of our dear family friends, Karin and Allen. Jude is a mover and a shaker. He hates sitting down, being strapped to anything or being held like a baby. His favorite position is standing and he loves to jump. It can be exhausting to hold him jumping all day and I knew he was in need of a jumperoo. Not wanting to add to our luggage allotment (and honestly there wasn't any room!), I figured I would buy one when we arrived. Come to find out that these are really only available in The States and can only be bought here at a premium because they are imported. So I made the plea to Karin and Allen to bring one over for Jude. And they did it! At 2 feet by 2 feet at 16+ pounds, this was no simple request. They are amazing for doing this for us! Jude of course loves it and I love having a few minutes to eat food every now and then when I am home alone with the bug!
I promise he likes it!

As a very small token of our appreciation, we had Karin and Allen over for dinner this week. They got along great with Opa and Oma and we all had a fun evening together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment