Saturday, May 30, 2015

Missing out on our Bowdoin 10 year Reunion

Fear Of Missing Out. FOMO. I've got it bad. This weekend is our 10 year college reunion and we, obviously, are not there. We knew with our move that we would miss out on a lot of events back home. This one is especially hard, though. Bowdoin was such a wonderful place to spend four years. We love visiting campus and reminiscing about all of the fun we had. I was so looking forward to showing Jude around campus and seeing him play with other classmates' kiddos. Our five year reunion was a blast and I know this weekend is going to be a lot of fun for everyone there. So please, fellow Polar Bears, enjoy your lobster and fill my Instagram and Facebook feeds with photos! I will be a little sad, a lot jealous, but it will help bridge the distance between us in Amsterdam and you all in Maine.

xo, the Durneys
There in spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment