Friday, May 8, 2015

Spring Finale!

OK, I admit, I have been a little obsessed with Spring here and apologize for filling the blog with flower pictures! I remember being in high school and seeing pictures my parents had developed of flowers and I was all like, "who takes pictures of flowers?!" I do, apparently! Getting to know the changing of seasons in a new home is really special so here is my final post on Spring, as I know Summer will be here in the blink of an eye! 

Spring in Amsterdam is: 

Sun Worshippers flocking to city parks on warm days.
Sarphatipark
Lots of sandbox and playground time with our social butterfly. 



One of the neighborhood playgrounds
Long walks through the city as the trees come back alive with color.



Outside playdates.



Flowering trees around every corner.





New exhibits at the museums.

Matisse exhibit at the Stedelijk
Oh, yeah. And Flowers.


Museum Van Loon Garden
Rijks Museum Garden
Walking path near our home
Vondelpark
What 5 euors will buy you in Springtime in Holland!

Pete's been told not to buy any flowers for Mother's Day! I'd say we have enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment