Friday, May 23, 2025

Adventuring in Palma

Our trip was over Easter week, as it had been 3 years ago. On our last visit, we waited to visit Palma later in the week and I was bummed to find out that the Cathedral was closed for Easter festivities. So this year, we visited on Wednesday to make sure to get in! 
Traffic into the city was at a standstill so the kids and I hopped out and got some playground time in before we started walking all over the city. 




Great rose stain glass panels. 

All ready for Easter! 








We split for lunch, with Maeve and I heading to a pizzeria and the boys heading to a covered food market. 

Entrance to the Fundacion Juan March was free so we stopped in. I knew Jude would love the Jose Maria Yturralde exhibit with geometric shapes and sketches. 






Ice cream stop





The kids wanted to have their caricatures drawn and the guy was awesome! 






Night swim with pool to ourselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment