Friday, May 23, 2025

Mallorca Girls Trip

Bobbie moved to sunny Mallorca in September, and Kristen, Keeley, and I decided to visit for a belated 40th birthday celebration. The weekend we settled on ended up being the first weekend of our Spring break so I parlayed the trip into 10 days in Mallorca! It was so nice to start the trip with some great girl time and feel rested and recharged heading into our family vacation. 

We stayed in the Port of Soller. I'd been for an afternoon with the family 3 years ago and was excited to go back. 

We started off day 1 with a leisurely breakfast at the hotel and a hike along the coast. 


Looking at the Port of Soller

We had to find our own trail at times, but loved getting into nature. 



Well-earned lunch and drinks back in town.



It was orange season on the island so I had to have some ice cream!

Back at the hotel, my roommate, Kristen and I headed to the rooftop lounge for some R&R. A nice nap later, we had some truly awful convenience store wine before going out for dinner. 




Who needs a selfie stick when you have a Bobbie arm! 

Tapas!

We hung out each night in front of our hotel, cozied up with blankets and heat lamps. I imagine this town is bumpin' in the summer, but it was really sleepy at night when we were there. 

We drove to Soller on Saturday morning to explore the weekly market. We all made out with really cute new beach bags. 




Then our fearless driver, Bobbie, drove the winding mountain roads to Deia, a cute mountain village that Pete and I had driven past, but didn't stop 3 years ago as we couldn't find parking! Also parking woes this time around, but we persevered!


Lunch in the courtyard of this sweet restaurant. 

Wandering through the cute town. 






Back at the hotel for some rest before dinner. We walked the entire promenade, looking for a good restaurant, and ended up back at our hotel with (yummy) takeaway pizza!






Really cool sunset that night! 


A final breakfast feast and then all good things must come to an end!

A quick stop at Bobbie's house to say hi to Ray, the girls, and Lucy! Then we headed to the airport, where I waited for Pete and the kids to arrive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment