On Wednesday morning, Maeve declared that she didn't like skiing and wouldn't go to ski school. We'd walked by a toy store every day of the week so I thought quickly and bribed her with a toy of her choice if she stayed in ski school the rest of the week That's all it took, and off she went! By the end of that day, she declared that she loved skiing and that she was an expert.

With the kids in ski school, Pete and I headed up to Brevent again, while Opa, Dave, and Cathy went to another ski area in the valley.

![]() |
| We took the cable car across to Flegere for a few runs. |
The kids were excited to show us what they had learned and skied the bunny slope over and over again with Pete, while Oma and I looked on. Finally, we convinced them to take the gondola up to the top to gets some crepes.
![]() |
| We also ran into that evening's entertainment- a colorful marching band! |

















No comments:
Post a Comment